Natalie Schayes has designed her iconic Eloise earring and set it with two gemstones of your choice. Her love of stones is represented through this earring where they are at the heart of the creation.
This singular and modern piece dresses the one who wears it.
Wear this model as a pair or as a mono earring.
- Crafted in 18 carats yellow gold.
- Set with :
- Two square-shaped light Aquamarine stones, symbol of fidelity, happiness, love, purity and youth.
- A square-shaped purple Amethyst, symbol of wisdom, serenity and peace and a round-shaped light blue Topaz stone, symbol of inspiration, clarity of mind and honesty.
- A round-shaped Peridot, symbol of brotherhood, joy, luck, glory and power and a Round-shaped Amethyst stone, symbol of wisdom, serenity and peace.
- A t rillion-shaped citrine, symbol of success and abundance and a round-shaped Topaz stone, symbol of health, prudence, wisdom.
- A square-shaped Rhodolite, symbol of protection, benevolence and health and a square-shaped Aquamarine stone, symbol of fidelity, happiness, love, purity and youth.
A pear-shaped pink Tourmaline, symbol of self-love and emotional restoration and a pear-shaped green Tourmaline stone, symbol of righteousness, rectitude and love.
- Butterfly closure :
Includes certificate of authenticity
All taxes and customs duties included
Free shipping on orders over 100€
5 years warranty
How should you take care for your jewellery?
Caring for your Nayestones jewellery pieces can be simple and easy when remembering a few simple things.
- Remove your jewellery during certain activities such as cleaning, swimming and exercising.
- Avoid letting your jewelry come into contact with chemicals like hairspray, chlorine and perfume, and make sure to store your jewelry in a safe dry place.
- Storing your pieces individually in soft pouches or a jewellery box can help to avoid scuffs and scratches as well.
If your jewellery needs to be cleaned, you can use a mild soap and warm water with a soft toothbrush. Please note that certain stones are more delicate than others. Pearls need some extra attention to keep them in their best condition and should be stored flat and separate from other objects that may scratch their surface.
It is also possible to use a jewellery cloth to clean your jewellery and polish the again
Get the right fit !
Get your jewellery adjusted and resized one time for free by our experts resizing service.
Repair your broken jewellery !
Accidents can happen and damaged your jewellery. Our experts will gadly repair your jewellery so you can wear it again !
It's sparkling again !
Give your jewellery to our experts for a deep clean to bring back its former sparkles .
It's time to bring them out!
If you've got jewellery you no longer wear, you can give it new life by recycling it and using it for a new jewel.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping fees are free worldwilde for all orders above 100€. As our pieces are made-to-order, please allow 2-3 weeks of production then 2-5 business days for your order to be shipped.
Tracking numbers are automatically sent as soon as your order is packed. Please check your junk folder if you do not receive one 72hrs after placing your order.
All pieces can be returned. Pieces in stock will get a full refund. Pieces made-to-order, we will gadly offer a store credit or exchange the piece for another item.
Get in touch
Available 24/7 to help you.
Each order is carefully wrapped by our team.
All jewellery pieces will be sold with a certificate of authenticity.