Natalie Schayes has designed her iconic Eloise earring and set it with two gemstones of your choice. Her love of stones is represented through this earring where they are at the heart of the creation.
This singular and modern piece dresses the one who wears it.
Wear this model as a pair or as a mono earring.
- Crafted in 18 carats yellow gold.
- Set with :
- Two square-shaped light Aquamarine stones, symbol of fidelity, happiness, love, purity and youth.
- A square-shaped purple Amethyst, symbol of wisdom, serenity and peace and a round-shaped light blue Topaz stone, symbol of inspiration, clarity of mind and honesty.
- A round-shaped Peridot, symbol of brotherhood, joy, luck, glory and power and a Round-shaped Amethyst stone, symbol of wisdom, serenity and peace.
- A t rillion-shaped citrine, symbol of success and abundance and a round-shaped Topaz stone, symbol of health, prudence, wisdom.
- A square-shaped Rhodolite, symbol of protection, benevolence and health and a square-shaped Aquamarine stone, symbol of fidelity, happiness, love, purity and youth.
A pear-shaped pink Tourmaline, symbol of self-love and emotional restoration and a pear-shaped green Tourmaline stone, symbol of righteousness, rectitude and love.
- Butterfly closure :
Includes certificate of authenticity
All taxes and customs duties included
Free shipping on orders over 100€
5 years warranty
Tell us about your request
From size and color to the style, you can personalize your jewellery to your taste. Just contact us !
Belgian Jewelry House
Nayestones, is an innovative and minimalist Belgian jewellery house offering sustainable jewellery creations in recycled gold such as unique diamond and gemstone engagement rings and all personalized jewelry. All is hand made in Antwerp.
At the head of this brand, is Natalie Schayes, an independent jewelry designer. This Belgian jewelry store, whose shop and showroom is located near Brussels, also offers a service of customization of jewelry according to your desires.
No size, no problem !
If you do not know the size of your partner's finger and would like the surprise to be full, we have a service where you can shop the jewellery piece and come back later to make the ring at the correct size.
It's time to bring them out !
If you've got jewellery you no longer wear, you can give it new life by recycling it and using it for a new jewel.
Get the right fit !
Get your jewellery adjusted and resized one time for free by our experts resizing service.
Repair your broken jewellery !
Accidents can happen and damage your jewellery. Our experts will gladly repair your jewellery so you can wear it again !
Shipping & Returns
No shipping fees worldwilde for all orders above 100€. As our pieces are made-to-order, please allow 2-3 weeks of production then 2-4 business days for your order to arrive.
Your tracking number is sent as soon as your order is packed. Please check your junk folder if you do not receive one 72hrs after placing your order.
All pieces can be returned. Pieces in stock will get a full refund. For pieces made-to-order, we will gadly offer a store credit or exchange the piece for another item.
Get in touch
Available 24/7 to help you.
Each order is carefully wrapped by our team.
All jewellery pieces will be sold with a certificate of authenticity.