For her Signature collection, Natalie Schayes has designed a necklace set with an octogone shaped stone that fits your neck perfectly.
Using precious stones, the designer adds modernity to the necklace.
As this jewel is made especially for you, the designer wanted to give you the opportunity to personalize your necklace among different stones and metals.
- Crafted in 9k yellow gold. It can also be made in white gold.
- Set with an octogone-shaped green Onyx (1.39ct), Citrine (1.81ct), blue Topaz (2.35cts), light blue Topaz (2.35cts), Lapis Lazuli (2cts), Labradorite (1.83cts), white Topaz (2.35cst), Rhodolite (1.8cts), Light Amethyst (1.5cts) or Aquamarine (1.30ct) stone.
Length of chain: 41 cm
Includes certificate of authenticity
All taxes and customs duties included
Free shipping on orders over 100€
5 years warranty
How should you take care for your jewellery?
Caring for your Nayestones jewellery pieces can be simple and easy when remembering a few simple things.
- Remove your jewellery during certain activities such as cleaning, swimming and exercising.
- Avoid letting your jewelry come into contact with chemicals like hairspray, chlorine and perfume, and make sure to store your jewelry in a safe dry place.
- Storing your pieces individually in soft pouches or a jewellery box can help to avoid scuffs and scratches as well.
If your jewellery needs to be cleaned, you can use a mild soap and warm water with a soft toothbrush. Please note that certain stones are more delicate than others. Pearls need some extra attention to keep them in their best condition and should be stored flat and separate from other objects that may scratch their surface.
It is also possible to use a jewellery cloth to clean your jewellery and polish the again
Get the right fit !
Get your jewellery adjusted and resized one time for free by our experts resizing service.
Repair your broken jewellery !
Accidents can happen and damaged your jewellery. Our experts will gadly repair your jewellery so you can wear it again !
It's sparkling again !
Give your jewellery to our experts for a deep clean to bring back its former sparkles .
It's time to bring them out!
If you've got jewellery you no longer wear, you can give it new life by recycling it and using it for a new jewel.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping fees are free worldwilde for all orders above 100€. As our pieces are made-to-order, please allow 2-3 weeks of production then 2-5 business days for your order to be shipped.
Tracking numbers are automatically sent as soon as your order is packed. Please check your junk folder if you do not receive one 72hrs after placing your order.
All pieces can be returned. Pieces in stock will get a full refund. Pieces made-to-order, we will gadly offer a store credit or exchange the piece for another item.
Get in touch
Available 24/7 to help you.
Each order is carefully wrapped by our team.
All jewellery pieces will be sold with a certificate of authenticity.